Teachers are a huge part of what we do at PinkyInc! They are the reason we are successful, and students are prepared for their futures! We are looking for teachers to uphold the culture and ideals of PinkyInc!! More specifically, we are looking to hire 1-2 energetic individuals to teach our STEAM classes after school. Our programs are offered to students ages 4-14, so a fun and bubbly personality is helpful.
Teachers will work closely with the Program Director to learn the curriculum, and implement it according to PinkyInc company standards. Teachers are responsible for creating an inviting and engaging atmosphere that allows students to learn in a fun way. Teachers will closely follow lesson guides provided by PinkyInc. Teachers should communicate effectively with Program Director, other staff, students, and parents when necessary. Teachers always need to have a positive attitude and act professionally.
- Date: September 10, 2018
- Job Title: After School STEAM Teacher
- Salary: $11-$14 per hour, commensurate upon experience and qualification.
- Start Date: September 17, 2018
- Availability Needed: 4:00PM - 9:00PM, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM - 12:00PM Saturday
In a world where technology is readily at our fingertips, the next generation of today’s leaders are learning how to adapt this technology to solve the problems they face. Our youngest learners have such an intuitive sense of how to best apply technology to meet their needs, they are rapidly surpassing adults in use of technology. This is an impressive display of the application of knowledge, and we should be nurturing the development of these skills, which is just what we wish to do! PinkyInc is a place for kids to enhance and embrace their creative problem solving. We want to watch their ideas grow and come to life, right before their eyes!
- High School Diploma
- Experience working with children ages 2-14
- Some college courses completed
- Bachelor degree in Education preferred, but not required
- Teaching experience preferred, but not required
- Technology and programming experience preferred, but not required
- Interest in teaching, to some degree
- After school availability
- Availability during holidays and school breaks
- Familiarity or experience with teaching methods and project-based learning
- Familiarity or experience with STEAM topics and projects
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Interest in teaching and developing teaching skills
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
PinkyInc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to cultivating an environment where diverse perspectives and backgrounds are embraced, acknowledging that a team reflecting diversity of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, and veteran status allows us to serve our communities better. To that end, we welcome and encourage applicants to bring their authentic selves when considering employment opportunities.